Privacy and Data Protection
We protect your personal information and data
1. Protecting you;
- Du’a Card Website (www.du’acard.com) is operated by Du’a Card.
("Du’a Card", "we," "us," "our") is committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data protection laws in the UK).
- Our policy explains what information we collect on the website, how we use and/or share this information, and how such information is maintained. By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, in whole or part, you should not use this website. Please note that this policy applies only with respect to the information collected on the website and not any information collected or obtained through other methods or sources.
- Our policy ensures that any information you provide us remains private and secure. To reassure you, below we provide details of the information you provide us, and how it will and, more importantly, will not be used. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us (and there may be an administrative fee payable for this). If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
2. Personally Identifiable Information - Collection of PII that we collect;
- We collect personally identifiable information ("PII") that is volunteered during registration or in response to specific information requests explicitly presented to you.
- We may also collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer this website. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. Your IP address is also used to help identify you during a particular session and to gather broad demographic data.
- We may ask for your e-mail address during your use of the website. Also, to purchase vouchers you may be requested to provide any or all of the following PII: first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number and details of a payment mechanism, such as credit card details.
3. Use and Sharing of PII;
- All PII is retained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data protection laws in the UK. We use PII to provide you with information about Du’a Card, to properly provide you with the service and for marketing ourselves to you. It is our policy not to sell or pass any PII to any other organizations (outside our group companies) unless we are required to do so for fraud prevention and detection. We will never sell or rent your PII to anyone else for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- However, we may pass your PII to our agents and subcontractors to help us with any of our uses of your data set out in this policy. For example, we may use third parties to provide us with marketing or customer service assistance or send it to a credit card provider to process a payment.
- We also always reserve the right to disclose PII in order to;
(a) Comply with applicable laws.
(b) Respond to governmental enquiries (or enquiries from a legal, governmental or quasigovernmental or local authority agency or Internet protection agency of any type).
(c) Comply with a valid legal process or procedure.
(d) Protect our rights or property, this website, and/or other users of this website.
- Please note that as part of any PII sharing which we have listed above, we may send your information internationally to countries outside the European Economic Area. Some places outside of the EEA may not have adequate data protection laws at all or may offer differing levels of protection of personal information which are not as high as in the UK. By submitting PII to us, you acknowledge that provided we have used your data in the ways set out in this policy, we cannot be held responsible for any use of your data by third parties who receive and process your data.
-You can usually modify your browser to prevent cookie use - but if you do this the service (and the website) may not work properly. The information stored in the cookie is used to identify you. This enables us to operate an efficient service and to track the behavioral patterns of the website’s visitors.
Please note that we may email you for the following purposes:
- As part of the Service; For example, we send (or may send) emails to you in some of the following example circumstances:
- After Registration, notifying you of your account details.
- As reminder emails about the services we offer (particularly if you have not used them yet or not used them for a while).
- To send you information or vouchers which you have asked for.
- As a newsletter;
- As promotional emails.
- To offer related services to you from Dua’a Cards.
However, in terms of any marketing or promotional emails we may send, we will always give you the chance to opt-out (or unsubscribe) from them in the future.
6. Security and retention;
- The PII which we hold will be held securely within our systems in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We hold data until 3 years after it is last accessed or used by us.
- Regarding information transmitted between the website and/or users, while we take reasonable precautions to safeguard this information, we may be unable to prevent unauthorized access to such information by third parties or inadvertent disclosure of such information during transit. Users acknowledge this risk when communicating with the website.
7. Transfer in certain circumstances;
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of Dua’a Cards then, in our sole discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this website (including, without limitation, PII and other information), to one or more relevant third parties.
8. Customer Service;
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at wecare@du’acard.com.
9. Google Analytics;
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
- The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
10. Changes to this Policy;
Please note that this policy forms part of the “Terms & Conditions for use” of this website and forms part of the agreement between you and us. We may, from time to time, amend this policy, in whole or part, in our sole discretion.
Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised policy on the website and depending on the nature of the change, we may announce the change: (a) on the home page of the Website, or (b) by email, if we have your email address.
However, in any event, by continuing to use the website following any changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, as it may be amended from time to time, in whole or part, you must terminate your use of the Website.
11. To Opt-Out Of Future Communications;
If you do not want to receive further communication from Du’a Card, you may contact us at the below address and email.
583 FULHAM ROAD,
Phone: 0208 150 3117
TAX ID: K 9439640059