Terms & Conditions
Use of the Service by You;
- Thando Mclaren t/a Du’a Card (for here on known as Du’a Card) or its licensors owns all material on this site. You may retrieve and display content from this site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained through the service.
- You acknowledge that all brands are trademarks and that you may not use them without prior written permission from Du’a Card.
- You may not authorize others to use the service, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the service. You agree not to use any obscene, indecent or offensive language, or to place on the service any material that is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful. Further, you may not place on the service any material that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation. You agree to use the service only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- Other than connecting to Du’a Card’s servers by HTTP requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Du’a Card’s servers by any means, including, without limitation, using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any material you provide to the service or post in a Discussion Area, including but not limited to text, photographs and sound, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
- You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, the service.
- You acknowledge that Du’a Card has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to this service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to this Service. Linking to any other service or site from this service is at your sole risk.
Use of the Discussion Forums by you;
These Discussion Forum rules have been put in place to help ensure that the Discussion Forum is a welcoming and useful resource for everyone that participates. These rules outline what is deemed unacceptable behavior and it is important to read them carefully.
- Do not post libelous or defamatory comments.
- Do not post anything relating to any ongoing or pending trial.
- Do not post content which you have copied from someone else (i.e. you do not own the copyright).
- Do not use profanities.
- Do not post a personal insult about another user.
- Do not advertise or solicit.
- Do not impersonate another user.
We cannot and do not review every post before it appears on the site. Du’a Card operates a ‘notice and take-down’ policy which means if Du’a Card notices or is made aware of a post that contravenes these rules, Du’a Card reserves the right to amend or remove the post.
Dua’a Cards encourages you to contact us if you feel a post violates these rules.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for the content of your posts and Du’a Card does not accept any liability for the content or accuracy of your messages. Du’a Card reserves the right to republish any material you submit.
Users of the site may submit material for publication in the Discussion Forums. Du’a Card accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by Du’a card and Du’a Card is not responsible for its content or accuracy.
If you want to submit material to the Discussion Forums you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit will be at the sole discretion of Du’a Card and Du’a Card is entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
- You grant Du’a Card a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to republish any material you submit in any format, and you warrant to Du’a Card that any material you submit is your own work and that you own the copyright and all relevant rights.
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, harassing, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
- You agree not to post material that is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause Du’a Card damage or loss and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Du’a Card in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage incurred by Du’a Card as a result of publishing any material you submit to us, including consequential loss.
Information and Availability;
- While Du’a Card takes every care to ensure that the information on these sites is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied to Du’a Card by third parties and Du’a Card is unable to check its accuracy or completeness.
- You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, Du’a Card’s sites are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind and Du’a Card does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
- From time to time, our site may publish articles or features, which some site visitors may find offensive. Du’a Card does not intend to offend and suggests that site visitors who find the tone or content of the site offensive, no longer visit the site. No responsibility is taken for any offense caused.
- This Agreement is the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Please leave the site and its service now if you don’t agree to the terms contained in this agreement.
17.1. DU’A CARD HAS THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE AND ITS SERVICE, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Du’a Card may from time to time invite you to provide personal information in order to provide you with services (such as email newsletters and competitions) and to enable you to order goods. In order to deliver such services or goods, Du’a Card will need to process and store your personal information and may need to transfer it to affiliates and service providers for processing inside the European Economic Area.
- By submitting your personal information, you consent to such processing and transfers in connection with such orders, offers or services and for any other purposes to which you consent at the time you provide the information. In order to enable Du’a Card to provide you with a personalized browsing experience, this site may use ‘cookie’ information collection technology.
- The information gathered by Du’a Card’s cookies is limited to use within Du’a Card for the purposes of enhancing your experience on our Sites. Du’a Card will only use your personal information for purposes for which you have consented and will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without such consent.
- In order to protect your privacy, Du’a Card is registered in accordance with and seeks to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Du’a Card follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information so as to prevent unauthorized access by third parties. Du’a Card also requires those parties to whom Du’a Card transfers personal information to comply with the same.
Dua’a Cards and our sponsors and promoters may use your details to let you know about other products and services which we think would be of interest to you. Occasionally, we may also pass your details to selected companies. This will only be done with your permission so we advise you to check the tick boxes on the relevant form carefully. Du’a Card is the data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. Du’a Card, 583 Fulham road, London SW6 5UA.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction;
- You agree that this agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the English law. You also agree, subject to the following clause, to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim or matter arising under this Agreement.
- For the exclusive benefit of Du’a Card, Du’a Card shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
583 FULHAM ROAD,
Phone: 0208 150 3117
TAX ID: K 9439640059